12 May 2015
Who Ya Gonna Call?
Every so often we get asked what we do. When we then flippantly reply everything, we get quizzical, unbelieving looks. And sure, we don’t do everything, just everything to do with marketing. A number of our clients rely on us to look after their marketing and sort out the various issues that come up, and so, if we don’t cover the complete spectrum, we’re not doing our job properly.
To illustrate this, we thought we’d give you glimpse of the sort of thing that we have gotten up to in the last month or so (in no particular order):
- Designing and producing product brochures
- Writing, producing and sending of various client e-mail newsletters
- Design and production of an on-line banner for use on the MIA website
- Plan, produce and execute a Direct Mail campaign to over 42,000 households, including design and production of the letters, envelopes and leaflets as well as the fulfilment, postage and data sourcing
- Designing and producing Pull-up banners
- Writing and distributing press releases for various clients
- Design and production of e-mail newsletter templates for several clients
- Advising clients on media strategy
- Designing and producing vinyl hanging banners
- Retouching of images for use in marketing collateral
- Designing and producing stickers
- Development of an animated video script
- Designing vehicle livery
- Conceptualise, design and produce a website
- Design and placement of ads for various clients
If there's marketing to be done
and you want it to look good
Who ya gonna call?BACK TO LISTING
24 July 2017
Adding value to a legal practice
21 July 2017
Industry 4.0: the game is changing
20 July 2017
Sell The Sizzle Not The Sausage!
20 July 2017
Is Print Media Dead?
29 June 2017